Rise Up Singing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/5/18.
How we collect information
We may collect information in the following ways:
- From information you give us when booking on Rise Up Singing camp
- From information you give us when subscribing via our website to our newsletter
- We only collect information that you freely and knowingly give us
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- information about your wellbeing and dietary preferences and other information relevant to your safe participation in our camp
What we do with the information we gather
- We may send informative emails following your participation in a camp and emails notifying you of subsequent camps
- We may include you in a physical mailshot if you have requested that we do so
- We may use your information to facilitate booking you into one of our events
- We do not keep sensitive information regarding your health or diet after the camp to which it pertained
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to change our use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may at any time change your mailing preferences. A link can be found at the bottom of every email we send you. Here you are able to add or remove yourself from any mailing list, unsubscribe or fully delete all trace of your information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Our data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org